Offline Solutions is looking to fill several Threat Analyst positions to support humanitarian, conflict resolution and peace-building clients Offline Solutions is supporting in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, with a special focus on Yemen and Iraq. The Threat Analyst produces written products for our clients, including researching, drafting, and delivering reports and presentations based on client needs, current events, as well as routine and emergency requests for information.
These are part-time (20 hours/week) and full-time (40 hours/week) positions in the field or area of research.
- Researching and assessing information for Threat, Vulnerability, and Risk Assessments
- Monitoring current events and producing written operational products for Spot Reports, Situation Reports, Travel Advisories, and Executive Protection Advance Reports
- Coordinating and disseminating protective information with close protection teams
- Analyzing information to identify threats to Offline Solutions employees and clients
- Drafting original reports and threat products
- Track, produce and disseminate threat and security-related information during crises
- Conducting open-source research, primary source interviews, and subject matter reviews to contribute to the development of Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Strategic Studies, Government, Law, or a related field with a focus on security; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of related work experience involving investigative writing, technical writing, information analysis, and open source research
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Drive
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with appropriate sensitivity, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Maturity, reliability, composure, and stability under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic; proficiency in English
Offline Solutions is a risk management and security company delivering professional, confidential security solutions that exceed our clients’ needs. Our team has extensive experience in security operations, security design, threat and vulnerability assessments, due diligence investigations, and we have supported private and public sector corporations and non-governmental organizations around the globe.